Articles for the journal are collected by Iwona Chomiak-Orsa (executive editor)
Articles must be submitted using SENIR – the reviewing system
As articles are reviewed on double-blind review process basis, we ask authors not to submit their data in articles.
We ask authors to submit articles in the template:
Scientific articles undergo the following review process
- Editorial Committee assesses an article as to its material and formal content.
- Two independent reviewers outside the University of Economics in Wrocław make a review with respect to the following rules:
- author and reviewers do not know identities of each other (double-blind review process),
- review is written on the review form,
- article assessment is expressed in points,
- review is concluded unambiguously if an article can be published in the journal.
- Editorial Committee decides if an article will be published in a given issue of the journal.
Information for authors:
- In order to prevent ghostwriting and guest autorship, when it comes to articles written by at least two authors, we ask authors to submit an appropriate declaration on their contribution to the publication.
- Authors append filled in and signed statement for an author to the article.
- All submissions are checked for plagiarism using iThenticate system.
- An article should be accompanied by:
- summaries in Polish and English (consisting of about 100 words each and that read separately from the rest of work inform about its content. They should contain such elements as: formulation of research purpose, identification of study object, essence of applied method and the most important results and conclusions),
- keywords (from 3 to 5) in Polish and English language.